Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work.

Nov 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Center Valley, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for over two years now and love it. I have great coworkers, great benefits and PTO (benefits and PTO start on day 1 of employment) the job itself is challenging but can be very rewarding (I’m currently on pace to make $85k working from home). Lots of opportunity to grow with company, no nights no weekends, D&B provides lots of resources to grow professionally.

Cons

Sales can be challenging especially in the emerging business market. That’s also part of being in sales you’re either a lion or a gazelle.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Dun & Bradstreet Response

People Team

Wow! Thanks for being an important part of our Sales Team over the past few years. We appreciate your hard work and enthusiasm for #TeamDNB. Glad to hear about your wonderful experience with our teammates, benefits, and opportunities for growth. Take care.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Oct 4, 2022 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company culture and everyone supports each other within

Cons

No cons at the moment

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Overall Great Experience

Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous Intern in Center Valley, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The community at D&B is absolutely fantastic and everyone has been friendly and accepting of me as an intern. The flexible schedule was amazing and I loved the executive series.

Cons

I do wish I learned more technical work and had more experience assisting employees with technical issues.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dun & Bradstreet.