Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Mar 24, 2022 - Strategic Account Manager in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee centric organization Great place to work Friendly peers Dynamic Fun

Cons

Pay could be more competitive Onboarding process needs to be more structured more emphasis on training

Dun & Bradstreet Response

People Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback about joining #TeamDNB in Hyderabad! We’re grateful to hear that you think it’s a fun place to work with great coworkers. To share more specifics about your experience, please feel free to contact us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to work!

May 23, 2022 - Finance Specialist in Center Valley, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work, life, balance. Co-workers, Management, and customers were a pleasure to work with. Very good benefits.

Cons

There aren’t any I can think of.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great people

Jun 27, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is above average. People and team are fantastic. Those who work at D&B often work there a long, long time, at least in the medium-to-large business space. My immediate leaders were mostly fantastic and led by example. Feedback with positive intent is encouraged and appreciated. D&B has a long and storied history of providing essential business information to assist firms to make more informed and profitable decisions.

Cons

Senior leadership changes often and GTM's happen every couple of years. Recent privatization and subsequent re-launch as public company pulled a lot of cash out and stretched many teams beyond their limits. Workload has increased for most employees over the last several years; at times I felt there were not enough people to properly support our customers' needs

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dun & Bradstreet.