Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

2 Oct 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has attentive customer service! They also provide great benefits and many opportunities. I love their passion in meeting our needs.

Cons

haven't experienced any downsides

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! - Team EdTheory

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

12 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working enviroment and benefits

Cons

there is nothing to report

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Perfect experience

27 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.