Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

So very friendly, caring and easy to talk to their recruiters

12 Nov 2019 - Speech Language Pathologist in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can feel that they care about me. They are transparent and honest. I ended up accepting a renewed position directly with my district during the summer. However, my communication with my recruiter was very positive. I will recommend anyone looking for a staffing company to consider EdTheory. I think their kindness and openess is refreshing. I was never afraid to be honest with them in return, and my overall experience was highly enjoyable.

Cons

I wish they called me a few years ago!

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Looking forward to having you back with us in future.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

12 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working enviroment and benefits

Cons

there is nothing to report

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Perfect experience

27 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.