Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

20 Apr 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very friendly and want to make you feel at home. They were always available for questions and are very prompt in responding to emails/calls.

Cons

They can go a little overboard with communication at times (I would sometimes get calls from 3 different employees just checking in to see how things are going on a single day - this was relatively rare, but did happen a few times).

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

12 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working enviroment and benefits

Cons

there is nothing to report

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Perfect experience

27 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.