Employee Review

1. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 20, 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very friendly and want to make you feel at home. They were always available for questions and are very prompt in responding to emails/calls.

Cons

They can go a little overboard with communication at times (I would sometimes get calls from 3 different employees just checking in to see how things are going on a single day - this was relatively rare, but did happen a few times).

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Not just a number!

Jun 27, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company! They make you feel like an important part of the company. They go above and beyond to help with any and all issues. Definitely recommend them for any job position.

Cons

No cons that come to mind.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

Remote SLP Work

Jun 17, 2022 - SLP in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Support Flexibility Remote work

Cons

This is not on Ed Theory but each district is different. Making sure when interviewing to ask all the pertinent questions to know expectations and to be on the same page before you accept a posting.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on working with us. We will continue to improve and prioritize transparent and open communication.

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.