Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company that Promotes Work Life Balance

Jun 17, 2020 - Occupational Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter, Rahul, is absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He is willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He's always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I have. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory has the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always delightful. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory is genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend speaking with Rahul, or any of the friendly staff at EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.

Cons

The only reason I left was to continue non-profit/public work for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. I didn't experience any cons with this company.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with EdTheory and hope to have you back with us in future!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best employer I’ve worked with so far!!

Jan 11, 2022 - LVN in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

connected passionate caring flexible encouraging

Cons

There are no cons about EdTheory

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Favorites!

Oct 26, 2021 - Instructional Associate in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-They want to see you succeed. -There is constant communication for everything. -Everyone always has a positive attitude. -It feels like a family.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons since working with EdTheory.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.