1. "Great Company that Promotes Work Life Balance"

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist

I worked at EdTheory full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter, Rahul, is absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He is willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He's always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I have. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory has the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always delightful. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory is genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend speaking with Rahul, or any of the friendly staff at EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.

Cons

The only reason I left was to continue non-profit/public work for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. I didn't experience any cons with this company.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Company!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Special Education Teacher

I have been working at EdTheory full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great communication, always on top of any problems with immediate solutions, great hours, incredible benefits

Cons

No cons at the moment

2. "Family, friendly experience."

Former Contractor - Resource Teacher

I worked at EdTheory

Pros

A loyal company that is true to their word.

Cons

Be sure to manage money for the holidays

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.