Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

CF - SLP

Jul 20, 2020 - Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathology in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

EdTheory is very transparent and accommodating. Management went out of their way to find me a site that fit exactly what I wanted (e.g. level of disability, age group, distance, etc.). They also made sure I was okay with the school district before officially assigning me that position; some contract companies will try and pressure CF’s into schools and responsibilities that they may not be comfortable with.

Cons

Less interaction with fellow SLPs (though this may depend on the district you are assigned to).

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with EdTheory.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible schedule, great pay, great for new grads

Sep 3, 2022 - LVN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This agency is very accommodating with your schedule and flexible. Perfect for new grads, great starting pay, and able to continue education while working with EdTheory.

Cons

No benefits or insurance for part time employees, commute during breaks, sometimes lack communication

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent support!

Jul 28, 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the support and working with my recruiter :)

Cons

honestly none that I can think of

EdTheory Response

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.