Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Guaranteed high-quality training and guidance

Jul 21, 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally

Cons

I could not say anything at the moment.

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

We are happy that you are having a fantastic experience with EdTheory! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible schedule, great pay, great for new grads

Sep 3, 2022 - LVN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This agency is very accommodating with your schedule and flexible. Perfect for new grads, great starting pay, and able to continue education while working with EdTheory.

Cons

No benefits or insurance for part time employees, commute during breaks, sometimes lack communication

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent support!

Jul 28, 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the support and working with my recruiter :)

Cons

honestly none that I can think of

EdTheory Response

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.