Employee Review

Current Employee

Perfect experience

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not just a number!

Jun 27, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company! They make you feel like an important part of the company. They go above and beyond to help with any and all issues. Definitely recommend them for any job position.

Cons

No cons that come to mind.

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Remote SLP Work

Jun 17, 2022 - SLP in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Support Flexibility Remote work

Cons

This is not on Ed Theory but each district is different. Making sure when interviewing to ask all the pertinent questions to know expectations and to be on the same page before you accept a posting.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on working with us. We will continue to improve and prioritize transparent and open communication.

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.