Employee Review

Current Employee

Perfect experience

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall

Jun 23, 2021 - License Vocational Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, Excellent Pay, Gas stipends

Cons

Commute was far from my location

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company that Promotes Work Life Balance

Jun 17, 2020 - Occupational Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter, Rahul, is absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He is willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He's always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I have. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory has the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always delightful. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory is genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend speaking with Rahul, or any of the friendly staff at EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.

Cons

The only reason I left was to continue non-profit/public work for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. I didn't experience any cons with this company.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with EdTheory and hope to have you back with us in future!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.