Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with core humane values

9 Feb 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.

Cons

None so far that I can point at

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

12 Apr 2021 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working enviroment and benefits

Cons

there is nothing to report

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Perfect experience

27 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Continue reading

EdTheory Response

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.