Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with core humane values

Feb 9, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.

Cons

None so far that I can point at

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Not just a number!

Jun 27, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company! They make you feel like an important part of the company. They go above and beyond to help with any and all issues. Definitely recommend them for any job position.

Cons

No cons that come to mind.

Continue reading

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

2. 5.0

Remote SLP Work

Jun 17, 2022 - SLP in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Support Flexibility Remote work

Cons

This is not on Ed Theory but each district is different. Making sure when interviewing to ask all the pertinent questions to know expectations and to be on the same page before you accept a posting.

Continue reading

Career Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on working with us. We will continue to improve and prioritize transparent and open communication.

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.