Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Favorites!

Oct 26, 2021 - Instructional Associate in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-They want to see you succeed. -There is constant communication for everything. -Everyone always has a positive attitude. -It feels like a family.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons since working with EdTheory.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy that you are receiving the right support and guidance to succeed, and you find our communication timely and transparent. We love working with a positive attitude and treating our team like a family! Wishing you many successful years at EdTheory!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not just a number!

Jun 27, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company! They make you feel like an important part of the company. They go above and beyond to help with any and all issues. Definitely recommend them for any job position.

Cons

No cons that come to mind.

Continue reading

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Remote SLP Work

Jun 17, 2022 - SLP in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Support Flexibility Remote work

Cons

This is not on Ed Theory but each district is different. Making sure when interviewing to ask all the pertinent questions to know expectations and to be on the same page before you accept a posting.

Continue reading

Career Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on working with us. We will continue to improve and prioritize transparent and open communication.

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.