Cover image for EdTheory

Current Employee

Excellent support!

28 Jul 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the support and working with my recruiter :)

Cons

honestly none that I can think of

EdTheory Response

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ed Theory

23 Nov 2022 - School Psychologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working with the company for three years now and I have nothing but great things to say about Ed Theory. I appreciate the occasional check-ins by the company to make sure I am OK. Ed Theory has shown me that they care about my mental health as well as my work production. The company is very accommodating and makes sure I have everything I need to be successful at my job. I also look forward to the Ed Theory gatherings that we have each year. We have an awesome team.

Cons

I do not have any cons about the company so far.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Happy School Psychologist

22 Nov 2022 - School Psychologist in Fullerton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

>great, competitive pay >great benefits >amazing leadership and supports >full trust and transparency seems to be part of their work culture > amazing communication > frequent check ins > quick replies to emails, texts or calls

Cons

> my only concerns with EdTheory are 1.the retirement for their contracted employees are offered after 2nd year of employment 2. mental health days are not offered, days off are solely earned, whereas districts tend to offer 10 days per school year. This makes working with a district more appealing.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about EdTheory.

EdTheory Photos

+ Add Photo
EdTheory photo of: @ SFSU SLP OPEN DAY 2018
EdTheory photo of: Welcome to the Golden State!
EdTheory photo of: Santa is here!
EdTheory photo of: In Las Vegas! Meeting with a local University
EdTheory photo of: Serving our local school districts! Dropping off special education starter kits to school districts in Tri-Valley area
EdTheory photo of: The joy of procuring resources from our lending library!
EdTheory photo of: We love our Bilingual SLPs!