Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

thank you for your efforts and time ☺️

May 9, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

great start up! and +ve

Cons

no nothing much!!! nice to work

Continue reading

Elevate K-12 Response

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Elevate K-12! Please keep in mind that we are always open to hearing your feedback.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Sep 20, 2022 - Finance in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, professional colleagues willing to help, competitive compensation, office location, free lunch every week, inspiring mission, growth and development prospects, promising future; unlimited PTO

Cons

Some processes not defined yet as company is young; rapid growth and constant changes

Elevate K-12 Response

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Elevate! We are a company filled with people who enjoy the work they are doing and enjoy helping their peers. We work hard to offer our Elevaters great benefits, and we are happy to see that you are pleased with them! We are operating at a rapid growth speed, but we are consistently motivated to better our company as we expand.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Diverse and Inclusive!

Sep 20, 2022 - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse team based all over the world. Each team member cares about the end goal of our work. Work life balance is valued and encouraged. Great benefits and unlimited PTO

Cons

None! Growing quickly means growth pains, but nothing I’ve not seen before at other companies. If anything, elevate is going above and beyond to tackle growth issues head on.

Elevate K-12 Response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience with us at Elevate! We pride ourselves on being a diverse and welcoming company, that cares about its employees! We agree that we are growing very quickly, and we are committed to making the changes to continue to be a company where its employees are happy and motivated to do great work.

Discover more reviews about Elevate K-12.