"So much internal politics."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Bangalore
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1) Good work life balance. 2) Opportunity to work in new technology. 3) Management are pushing to learn new technology and every year 50000 is alloted for this per employee.

Cons

1) So much internal politics. 2) Some people are not working at all but they got promotion and hike because they are right side of internal politics.

Continue reading
  1. "Excellent company and great culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Automation Engineer in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great culture, plenty of room to learn and grow.

Cons

Nothing to mention about Ellucian here.

2. "Best Company I've Worked For"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

In this era of instant gratification, it's easy to get lulled into thinking that the grass is greener out there. Personally having observed and supported dozens of commercial environments, I say confidently that Ellucian is the real deal. There is an infectious energy here because we are driving a long overdue and much-needed transformation of our industry (Higher Education) towards the cloud. We've been able to hire some tremendously talented people from top firms, who genuinely care about the mission of making education more accessible for the masses and ultimately cracking the code behind student success. This helps foster a super-low psychological power distance between key leaders and senior individual contributors, promoting a round-table discussion and the free flow of ideas up and down the org - ultimately driving innovation.

Cons

There are some older-school employees who are still clinging to their legacy ERPs, ideas, and silos. Their absence will accelerate the transformation.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Ellucian.