Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

good place

11 Nov 2020 - Driver in South
    Business Outlook

Pros

none good place to work

Cons

pay is good the over all good

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

4 Jun 2021 - Dock Worker in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed working their really

Cons

Nothing just need to be more organized

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Be prepared to work!

2 Jun 2021 - Dock Worker in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is great, weekly shift hours is okay, friendly co-workers, safety first (usually), yearly Christmas gift, company will pay for some work attire from the company store in the first yearly quarter (~100 dollars), few other minor things. Overall a great part time position, would definitely recommend to those who know what work hard is.

Cons

I hear a lot of complaining from co-workers which are listed as my cons (I personally don't have many): Overtime starts after 54 hours, squeezes as many weekly and daily hours as possible (overly shortened bullet with many implications), working conditions are exposed to the elements (not a big deal but it can get very hot/cold in the seasonal extremes), *my personal complaint* as of writing this there is barely any equipment to do the job properly and slows everything down and hurts customer product(seems unusual for a company that is making historic levels of profit according to management), accepting freight that should be on flat beds, the accepting of freight that is not properly ready to be shipped and slow things down.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Estes Express.