Cover image for Everyday Health Group

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This is a job of my dreams! Work smart, not harder type of culture!

14 Mar 2023 - Technical Project Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Everyday Health Group has been one of the best decisions I ever made for my career. I have had the chance to work on so many interesting projects, some which I had some experience in and some which I didn’t, but they still allowed me to be a part of those projects, contribute and learn. The Company is very employee friendly, most of the teams I have worked with are friendly and easy to approach if you have questions etc. The company has a really great benefit package: Health care, unlimited PTO, ability to work remotely. Overall, it’s a great company with an excellent leadership team.

Cons

Some projects can be challenging, dealing with the unknown as the project might be a new technology

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

25 May 2023 - Client Success Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, benefits, lots culture clubs, opportunities for growth, embraces new ideas and efficiencies, open minded managers who seem to genuinely care for their teams.

Cons

Culture and management varies across Everyday Health brands.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work!

10 May 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall an excellent company with many pros: data-driven and caring leadership, friendly and talented coworkers, great work-life balance, and plenty of room for growth. Office set-up is very welcoming if you're in NYC.

Cons

The tech stack could use some updates and modernization.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Everyday Health Group.

Everyday Health Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Everyday Health Group photo of: The Dr., the EIC and Sr. Editor!
Everyday Health Group photo of: Dr. Jen and Nan Forte!
Everyday Health Group photo of: Facebook Live with Dr. Jen, Rebekah Bentley, Nan Forte and Rich Sutton
Everyday Health Group photo of: Facebook Live - Maria Shriver interviewed by Editor in Chief Maureen Connolly
Everyday Health Group photo of: Facebook Live with Maria Shriver