Employee Review

Former Employee

A Distinguished Bright & Shiny Star

Jul 31, 2015 - Senior ETL Developer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a number of IT staffing & consulting companies around, but Quantum is a distinguished bright shiny star, at par and one of the Best company to work for according to my experience. They are very focused on providing innovative and efficient technologies and solutions to help customers succeed in their business goals. They also provides great growth opportunities for their employees/consultants. I worked for them in the US for one of their top client and never had any issues of any sort from the management or colleagues. In middle of my assignment, I got some family emergency and so I had to move back to Canada with family. I feel very sad to have left Quantum as they had been the best company ever that I worked for in the US (if I compare to all other consultant companies out there). I must admit - I am a fan of Quantum's transparency, fair dealing and its policies of going above and beyond for employee and client needs. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Cons

None. And I must repeat here.. If you are a consultant out there looking for a trustworthy company, then look no further... Quantum is the one you need.

Continue reading

Excyl Response

COO

Thank you. We are working hard to keep our commitments. Right now our focus is getting more end customers. We are hiring two sales executives in US

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Small company but worth to work for it!

Jul 29, 2021 - Business Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good if you are willing to work hard and the management is transperant headquarter people are very friendly and easy to approach. it provides a good environment to learn as well as build yourself.

Cons

No local colleague. Worked along as contractor pay under 1099, no benefit for the job. without local company social activities.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company

Jun 8, 2021 - Software Test Engineer in Alexandria, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excyl company attracts talent, increase engagement and helps. Ensure the employee are happy, productive and planning to stick around.

Cons

Employer needs to contribute at 401K , to provide a better health insurance and benefits

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Excyl.