Extra Space Storage - Extra Space is a great place to work! The culture is fabulous. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Extra Space is a great place to work! The culture is fabulous."

Current Employee - District Manager in Na-Duar

I have been working at Extra Space Storage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You get a sense that upper management recognizes the importance of and the contributions made by its employees. Solid opportunities for growth.

Cons

I can't think of any significant cons. Perhaps the rapid growth of the company is contributing to a reduction in that family feel that Extra Space once had.

Extra Space Storage2017-08-19
  1. "Storage Why would you right?"

Current Employee - Store Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Extra Space Storage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This list can go on for days on how well they take Innovation to the next level with the satisfaction of the employees. The voice of the employee is heard and changes are made accordingly. ESS strives to keep not only the employee Informed but, they Care and Appreciate them as well. By providing and EAP program for its employees and family members 24/7. We have an Ideas tab where everyone can voice what they think can improve the company. I truly believe that ESS is where it is today because of the innovation of the employees they hire.

Cons

Not much to say here just wish we would have have opened our doors on Sundays during this COVAD19.

Extra Space Storage2020-04-03
  2. "District Team Lead"

I have been working at Extra Space Storage

Pros

Positive, great people to work with, overall management is good. Just depends on the district manager your assigned to.

Cons

They wont fire workers that do not do their job unless they have a substantial amount. Of evidence against them. In the meantime you have to work with people that have no integrity or are lazy.

Extra Space Storage2020-03-26

Discover more reviews about Extra Space Storage.