FinancialForce - Lead cloud Services provider - great place to work | Glassdoor.co.in

"Lead cloud Services provider - great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales in Harrogate, England

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Culture and Energy of the team are second to non - Visionary development teams - Solutions and Business Strategy - CEO vision for the company - Growth trajectory - XLOB Exec alignment - Lack of bureaucracy and big company politics

Cons

- Few to call out - Improve the sandwich van

Advice to Management

Keep it up - FinancialForce rocks!

FinancialForce2018-11-20

"EXCELLENT COMPANY!! DON'T LET THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS FOOL YOU!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Chicago, IL

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is outstanding and the commission structure is even better!! Benefits are excellent and they even offer a 401k, which most pre-ipo companies don't! Work flexibility/remote work is awesome. They trust their employees. Relaxed work environment where you're not micromanaged whatsoever! Training, guidance, and leadership are phenomenal. The culture is outstanding. The CEO goes on sales calls with Account... Executives. I've spoken with him a number of times. There is not one person at this company that isn't approachable!! Don't let the bad reviews fool you. There's always bitter people in this world!

Cons

Don't get to see my team in person often. Other than that, it's great here!!

FinancialForce2019-10-09
  2. "Great Culture with continuous opportunity for growth."

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best places I have ever worked. The people are great, smart and motivated. Great product that is constantly evolving to ensure that customers needs are met.

Cons

Sometimes things seem to move a bit slower than what I am used to, however we are definitely on the right path.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your people and make the changes necessary to get this company to the next level.

FinancialForce2019-10-07

Discover more reviews about FinancialForce.