FinancialForce - So glad I trusted my gut.. and people I interviewed with and NOT FORMER employees!! | Glassdoor.co.in

"So glad I trusted my gut.. and people I interviewed with and NOT FORMER employees!!"

Current Employee - Salesforce Administrator in Portland, OR

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing FAST and FUN culture... Being an ISV of Salesforce is such a HUGE benefit to have and be a part of a fast boat !! I feel like I can write my own story and either stay on my current team or do something else and be successful there too.. and stay here at Financial Force... which is rare...

Cons

The cons... some will say it does move too fast.. and that you can't slow down... but I love it. There is really no "playbook" here, you have to be a self starter, this is not a place for a wallflower or "wait and see" kind of person.. but not really a con either.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the big logo / Enterprise people you have been but keep the Start-Up feel.. it is great !! and never stop doing the new hire + onboarding process the way it is done. It is Top-Shelf and families need to know they are covered from day 1... that way they can focus on the job.. so cool !!

FinancialForce2018-12-13

"Great product, lacks direction"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great energy, the product could be good, but there's not a big enough market

Cons

Leadership hides behind the curtain and is not honest with where the company is at financially. Have been telling us we will IPO or be bought since I started there with no specifics. No path to promotion. Comp is below market average

Advice to Management

Be more transparent with where we are now and where we expect to go.

FinancialForce2019-08-06
  2. "On its way up"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sydney

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great turn around, good leadership, seem to be making the right hires in the right places.

Cons

Product is good, but it can be amazing - its a time thing.

Advice to Management

Press on creating the most amazing product in the market and the customer will buy. Focus on marketing.

FinancialForce2019-06-29

Discover more reviews about FinancialForce.