FinancialForce - To be frank | Glassdoor.co.in

"To be frank"

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time

Pros

Workspace: a took a while but we now have a great workspace, actually designed to help us collaborate a be productive. People: nothing novel, I guess, but this is my review... I work with some wonderful people, many of whom I consider good friends. In general I feel the rapport and support for each other is pretty good. Senior management: they are listening to feedback and, to varying degrees, actioning and improving...

Cons

Salesforce: it can be restrictive, prescriptive and generally frustrating to work on. Although, I do recognise the benefits and it is improving. Communication: disjointed and lacking at times, plus the Career progression: we're getting there but has been a painful journey to get to the point of structure and visibility. Line managers: simply changing a person's title does not make them a good line manager!

FinancialForce2019-01-31

"Great product, lacks direction"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great energy, the product could be good, but there's not a big enough market

Cons

Leadership hides behind the curtain and is not honest with where the company is at financially. Have been telling us we will IPO or be bought since I started there with no specifics. No path to promotion. Comp is below market average

Advice to Management

Be more transparent with where we are now and where we expect to go.

FinancialForce2019-08-06
  2. "On its way up"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sydney

I have been working at FinancialForce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great turn around, good leadership, seem to be making the right hires in the right places.

Cons

Product is good, but it can be amazing - its a time thing.

Advice to Management

Press on creating the most amazing product in the market and the customer will buy. Focus on marketing.

FinancialForce2019-06-29

Discover more reviews about FinancialForce.