1. "Decent company, Can be much better."

Current Employee - Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

As the domain is very interesting, a lot of learning takes place. Good team to work with. Interesting mix of people. The office is lively. Ownership can be learnt very well as items are assigned well.

Cons

Cons i say, no formal training given to follow a set flow of the application. Technical teams also need to be trained on the product. Long work hours .. Tiring schedule at times. No work from home for all employees even when all are good . Sick leaves are not separate from Earned leaves.

Continue reading

FlyNava Technologies Response

March 28, 2019CEO Founder

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we do have high expectations from every employee as customers have such high expectations from all of us. What we are working on is quite revolutionary for the airline business and we do need to deliver better than the best to achieve results. Training and development is surely a weak spot, especially for technical areas. Domain training is held regularly. We will address this on priority. We did have shorter working hours and work from home but it effectively as abused and we ended losing financially and credibility with the customers. For most employees, it is their 1st job out of college and leveraging the policies for better contribution to the company was not obvious. So we had to drop them for now. Employees who do understand those policies well have been given that option. Long working hours happen only when we introduced major issues in our product or customer is facing a big challenge. If we get our process right, code 1st time right and deliver good quality, we will never have to work late at all. BTW, number of leave days are one of the highest in the IT or startup industry. Please keep the feedback coming so that we can get better and deliver more. best regards CEO & Founder best regards CEO & Founder

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Interesting projects and a good opportunity for learning."

4.0
    Former Intern - Python Developer in Bangalore

I worked at FlyNava Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues, good work culture, highly motivated boss.

Cons

lack of mentors and poor supervision of interns.

2. "Worked Full time"

Former Employee - Data Scientist

I worked at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

Good learning but bed work culture

Cons

They should test Employees with Respect

Discover more reviews about FlyNava Technologies.