FlyNava Technologies - Good company to improve your skill and carrier growth | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Good company to improve your skill and carrier growth"

Current Employee - Lead Data Scientist in Bangalore

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am working here since company started, There are many pros still I list out few which most people didn't say. 1. Show what you got and get paid off accordingly 2. No internal politics in the management 3. Have fun activities on every Friday and sometime movies also 4. If you prove yourself in office get unlimited work from home policy 5. Onsite opportunity(I went onsite more than 5 times) 6. Reasonable hike for every 8 to 10 months 7. Managers are giving their expertise and consultation to all the levels of employees

Cons

Few cons are there which you can bear.

Advice to Management

Help your employees enjoy coming to work and they’ll do their best work for you.

FlyNava Technologies2019-11-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "SUPERB COMMUNITY"

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

1. If you want to solve complex problems in the airline industry and take a path never taken before by anyone else, this is your place. 2. The environment you get here will be very friendly and passionate people trying to solve the complex tasks assigned to them. 3. Very fun loving and easy going colleagues.

Cons

Most people in this company are very dedicated to their work and may even stay after work hours to complete the task in hand. That might pose a headache for you if they ping you after work hours.

Advice to Management

A foosball table would be lovely as we have more space now ;)

FlyNava Technologies2019-12-15
  2. "Flynava Technologies"

Current Intern - Software Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Amazing work culture, friendly environment with nice ambience.

Cons

nothing that I can think of

FlyNava Technologies2019-12-15

Discover more reviews about FlyNava Technologies.