1. "SUPERB COMMUNITY"

5.0

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

1. If you want to solve complex problems in the airline industry and take a path never taken before by anyone else, this is your place. 2. The environment you get here will be very friendly and passionate people trying to solve the complex tasks assigned to them. 3. Very fun loving and easy going colleagues.

Cons

Most people in this company are very dedicated to their work and may even stay after work hours to complete the task in hand. That might pose a headache for you if they ping you after work hours.

Continue reading
    FlyNava Technologies2019-12-15

FlyNava Technologies Response

December 24, 2019CEO Founder

Dear Employee, Thanks for the feedback. It is great that you are enjoying your time with us. FlyNava is indeed a superb community of people from all parts of India, a blend of experienced and freshers along with strong customer support. Our work content is also very challenging since we are trying to find new solutions to complex challenges of the airline industry. We do have a nice easy-going atmosphere and that is most conducive to a high-performance culture. Please build on this positive outlook and feel free to connect with us, leads or HR for improving it further. We are fully geared to sustain this environment for a good long career with FlyNava. So all the positives you mention are on the dot. On the other end, yes we do have people who work without checking the clock as they are passionate about closing a complex challenge. We have worked to bring about work-life balance, (post office hours and weekends servers are switched off unless approved by me) but there are times when customer demands have to be met in a short period of time. Nevertheless, it is good learning all the time and if one is structured, takes accountability and can plan better, these late-night calls will be thing of the past. It is good feedback and we will work towards addressing the same soon. On the foosball table suggestion, we see little activity on the stuff we have in the office. So we have now formed a team of new joiners to address the activity aspects of the employees. Will take it up as part of that initiative!! Thanks again and keep up the good work!! Mahesh Shastry

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Interesting projects and a good opportunity for learning."

4.0
    Former Intern - Python Developer in Bangalore

I worked at FlyNava Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues, good work culture, highly motivated boss.

Cons

lack of mentors and poor supervision of interns.

FlyNava Technologies2020-05-27
  2. "Worked Full time"

Former Employee - Data Scientist

I worked at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

Good learning but bed work culture

Cons

They should test Employees with Respect

FlyNava Technologies2020-04-21

Discover more reviews about FlyNava Technologies.