Freddie Mac - Great company who cares about their employees well-being | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great company who cares about their employees well-being"

Current Employee - ELearning Developer

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time

Pros

I cannot say enough great things about this company. The benefits are robust, they care about work life balance, and the pay is very competitive. Starting vacation is 3 weeks, teleworking is permitted (depending on your manager), and they offer a first time homeowners benefit. The people here are smart, friendly, and truly have a passion for what they do. I'm very fortunate to work for such an amazing company.

Cons

Only one--too much red tape when it comes to implementing a new idea which slows down the process significantly.

Freddie Mac2019-05-21

Freddie Mac Response

June 12, 2019Content Strategist

Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track. We work hard to provide our employees more in return, and that includes customizable total well-being offerings and the tools to succeed. We welcome your ideas on ways to improve and encourage you to share ...

1. "I have been working full time at Freddie Mac"

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Challenging work. Extraordinarily smart and talented people. Cares deeply about staff development.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons

Freddie Mac2019-09-11
  2. "Great culture and great people"

Current Employee - Asset Management, Senior in McLean, VA

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay, ok benefits and average retirement. Most people are very friendly and helpful. Lots of opportunity for training and advancement, depending on your area. Flex schedules and teleworking for those with long commutes.

Cons

Uncertainty with reform and what comes next, after recap and release.

Advice to Management

Higher level promotions should be more equitable.

Freddie Mac2019-09-12

Discover more reviews about Freddie Mac.