1. "NA"

4.0
    Current Employee - Contractor

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time

Pros

Working environment is good. I like the application and team i am working with

Cons

The contract is ending. There is no more budget

Freddie Mac Response

July 3, 2019HR Communications

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We’re glad to hear you enjoy your work and your fellow colleagues – we're proud of the team and inclusive culture here. If you are interested in career opportunities at Freddie Mac, we encourage you to explore available job openings at FreddieMac.jobs.

"single family"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Freddie Mac

Pros

friendly environment, nice training, not many overtime

Cons

not many openings, hard to promote

Freddie Mac Response

February 3, 2020HR Communications

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for highlighting our inclusive environment and training opportunities. We work hard to provide our employees more in return, which includes supplying training along with the tools to succeed. We encourage you to speak with your manager about ways to grow your responsibilities and the next steps in your career journey. Thanks again for your feedback and for being a part of our team.

"Great Benefits"

5.0
    Current Employee - Finance Analyst in McLean, VA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than a year

Pros

Initial Pay is appropriate and good has groups (inclusive) to help engage and feel comfortable

Cons

When getting promoted - haven't always felt like talent advisor has always had my best interest in mind

Discover more reviews about Freddie Mac.