Cover image for Fyle

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Absolutely amazing place to work at, grateful to be part of such a culture

31 Oct 2022 - Marketer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The founders have built a brilliant culture at Fyle - there's respect, empathy, learning, and transparency. They genuinely care about people's well being, and there's a lot of focus on doing the right thing. - Big shout out to the people success team - even though we're all remote, they always make sure there's enough engagement. We do a number of fun activities regularly to spend time as a team. It feels very personal, like you can always reach out to them for anything. - The feedback culture is very strong, no one shies away from giving and receiving feedback that's constructive and actionable. This make it a great pace to learn and grow.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, really!

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Amazing culture, great interview experience, good place to work

11 Jan 2023 - Product Design
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work flexible working hours Good culture & supportive colleagues Professional interview experience No micromanagement

Cons

Can not think of any

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place to learn and grow

23 Jan 2023 - Content Marketing in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great work culture that sets me up for success through a system of continuous learning and feedback. I'm given opportunities to explore new avenues within my own domain and do work that really brings about business impact and drives the organization forward.

Cons

As with any organization, I think a new set of difficulties arise with changing circumstances and situations. But I think what's great about the culture here is that I'm encouraged to bring any issues that do come up to the concerned folks and they are addressed immediately.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fyle.

Fyle Photos

+ Add Photo
Fyle photo of: Fyle Offsite Nov 2022
Fyle photo of: Stronger together!
Fyle photo of: Yashwanth Madhusudan and Siva Narayanan launched Fyle in February 2016
Fyle photo of: Humans of Fyle
Fyle photo of: Fyle raises $4.2 M funding in a round led by Tiger Global Management- 2019
Fyle photo of: Fyle ,expense management start-up raises $4.5 million from Steadview Capital- 2019

Have you worked here?