Gaffis Technologies - Good Place to work and learn lot many things | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Good Place to work and learn lot many things"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Nagpur, Maharashtra
Current Employee - Senior Developer in Nagpur, Maharashtra

I have been working at Gaffis Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its was my starting phase of my career and got an opportunity to work with Gaffis Technologies Pvt Ltd. It was pleasure to work with the team and learned a lot many things and also still learning so much while working.

As an employee, I have been working really hard with my team and the kind of support I m getting to grow myself is the most precious thing, I have ever got in my life. People are really creative and active in terms of work and other activities.

About my heads, these words will be less for them as I have been through tough time for finding my career in a good direction, they are the one who has shown me the way and taught me everything from scratch and supported me all the time. This favor is unforgettable one form me and truly I won't be able to pay for this, only thing I can do is that I can serve for them more and more days as I m doing now.

I must admit that "The one who is looking for career growth and wanted to know how to work for a firm must get a chance to work with Gaffis Technologies"

Cons

Cons for Gaffis Technologies "Seriously writing and from the bottom of my heart there is no such type of word in this company"

Everyone are good at their place and knows how to take a non relevant person to make a successful one in their career.

Advice to Management

Keep on providing opportunities and grow more with technology wise and network wise. Wishing you all the very best for the future and I am really looking forward to continue what I m doing for Gaffis and called as a part of Team Gaffis.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "My personal Experience"

Current Employee - BDE in Nagpur, Maharashtra
    Current Employee - BDE in Nagpur, Maharashtra

I have been working at Gaffis Technologies full-time

Pros

I have been working in Gaffis from last 2 years, It is very great experience to work here I enjoyed with my team and work together in friendly manner. I am getting full support from my team and Directors.

Cons

I didn't found any cons up to now. Those who find any cons check your skills set first.

Advice to Management

Good management decisions.

2. "Excellent Firm to work out here :)"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Nagpur, Maharashtra
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Nagpur, Maharashtra

I have been working at Gaffis Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent work Atmosphere!!! Lot more things to learn new things & Freedom to share!!!

Cons

As a firm there are no cons

Advice to Management

We are a team who can achieve your goals !!!!

Discover more reviews about Gaffis Technologies.