Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I have a good journey with Genpact, full marks for job security, and honest for payout

Jun 3, 2021 - Process Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone should have a manager like Prem Singh Rawat ,A personality with all the abilities , never experienced any kind of biasing for anything, crystal clear approach for work and the last but not least he has always friendly and happy behaviour.

Cons

Less IJP chances ..the one who wants to change to field has to wait a lot , promotion seems a bit challenging

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not enough stars of excellence for company

Jul 7, 2021 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upkeep of Moral for employees welfare is abundant. Always receiving different programs to join, volunteer, fun activities for the employees and their family. Although my role is virtual I feel like Ive worked and met everyone up close and personal. Training, room for advancement, and the technology behind all the software is impeccable. I have never worked for a company this vast and the CEO is a part of making sure the overall moral of company is happy and healthy. I am honored to be a part of Genpact and from bonuses, a raise, positive appraisal, programs and volunteer work they have let me know they are honored to have me too. Which is an awesome feeling to have when you put hard work invested for the company to operate smoothly.

Cons

I have zero cons for this company

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Management Needs To Leave

Jul 18, 2021 - Senior Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to learn, you can switch roles to several different industry verticals depending on your interest, flexible working hours. CEO has superb vision and a few of the management team have the right idea.

Cons

Extremely top heavy company with several of the senior leadership on high salaries and minimal contribution to the bottom line / revenue. A lot of the old guard from the early 2000's is still around, and there thinking has not evolved to 2021. The ineffectiveness of several of the senior management curbs the initiatives and vision of the CEO and some of the visionary leaders. Policies around promotions and salaries are very skewed and employees are frequently lied to about the career paths, which is unfortunate.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Genpact.