- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Excellent opportunity to work in different projects and growth in career22 Nov 2022 - Consultant in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Emphasising on upskilling yourself and finding projects relevant to your current skill. 2. Work Life balance is good. 3. In terms of compensation, based on your experience and skills, we get can a competitive salary. 4. Different areas of projects available to prove ourself in cloud and data etc. 5. Management is good. 6. Overall, supportive environment to accept your ideas and try your skills to grow your experience and learn new things.
I didn't find any bad experience
Other Employee Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great place to work!22 Feb 2023 - E-Commerce ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture is very diverse. Ideal place to work. I've been here for 6 years (temp for 2, fulltime for 4). The atmosphere is laid back. Just get your job done in the allotted time and everyone is happy.
There are none. I love working here.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Silo's abound ...13 Feb 2023 - Vice President in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* Many strong professionals in the acquired companies who try desperately to maintain their silos in order to slow attrition. * Compensation (fixed & variable) is very good.
- Core of Genpact is purely an India-based Managed Services company that wants to become a Business and Digital Transformation services provider; but they absolutely are not wired that way. - Extremely silo'd business that is not organized in the way Client's want and need their end-to-end processes to be transformed. - This is a Finance and HR-controlled business; controls are too tight to lead/transform and organizational change non-existent & India-led; as such ability to become the 'digital transformation consultancy' that they tout. - Culture incentivizes people who can talk a good game, not people who can deliver real business solutions; leaders are purely sales-driven and not customer-centric. - The above points breed largely low-performing talent; and people who join and know true business transformation are left with the option of sucking-it-up or leaving (most following payment of annual bonus - Supplement their teams with 'Genie' contractors whose bill rates must be marked up dramatically (another Finance control nuance)Continue reading