Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO Scientist salary | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "ISRO Scientist salary"

Current Employee - Scientist Engineer SF in Thiruvananthapuram

I have been working at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good atmosphere to work for hardworking intelligent people. Best descent salary and other benefits in government sector. Good opportunity for higher studies.

Cons

Your happiness level and carrier growth depends mainly on the behavior of reporting officer unlike in other institutions.

Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation2019-11-24
  1. "Best people, Best company!"

Pros

Everyday will be a learning day. You will never stop learning!

Cons

I had not experienced any for the one year time I spent at ISRO.

Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation2019-04-27
  2. "Not that great organization to work for"

Former Employee - Research Scientist/Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good pay at start of career

Cons

Higher bureaucracy..no scope for employment

Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation2019-10-12

Discover more reviews about Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation.