Helix House - Helix House Project Manager | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for Helix House

"Helix House Project Manager"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

Helping others to help themselves..

Cons

24/7 work hours and little "down time".

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Helix House

"Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Helix House full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the place I've ever worked. Extremely friendly and talented staff. Amazing company culture: work hard but have fun for doing it.

Cons

I do not have any con for this job.

Advice to Management

Keep up a great work.

"Copy Writer"

Former Employee - Senior Copy Writer in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Copy Writer in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Pros

The small business environment was a major plus for me. We never punched clocks while I was there, management was generally hands off, and for the most part the daily operations and the internal operations of the company were diaphanous. The Helix House culture is ideal for anyone who claims to be a self starter and a team player. Also, lunch was on the bosses every Thursday, and they always had snacks and coffee around. Lastly, the culture of Helix House was very enjoyable. Everything is almost completely performance based (the owner is a reasonable guy) the only office politics that existed were ignored by management and I never caught heat for my eccentricities because I did a quality job working my position.

Cons

What was a pro to me could be a demerit to another. The small business, entrepreneurial culture promoted by the company does not have room for people who need babysitting or require extensive training. A few people left while I was there because they needed a different work environment to succeed.

Advice to Management

While I was working at Helix House, the company was comprised of about ten people working together to deliver high quality digital marketing. I'm sure Helix House hopes to expand someday but I urge them to do their best to keep the small business culture alive.