Hike - One of the best CEOs | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "One of the best CEOs"

Former Employee - Chief Operating Officer in Bangalore

I worked at Hike full-time for more than a year

Pros

In my experience Hike’s team was one of the best teams that I have ever worked with. Kavin is one of the best entrepreneurs that I also have worked with. I was there for a year and I wish that I was there longer. I reported Kavin directly during my tenure at Hike and have nothing but great things to say about him and his leadership. I still miss my the Hike days. Kavin pays attention to every detail and passionate... about making a difference to India and to the world. I truly believe that he will. They are going through a little bit of a slump right now but I 100% believe that they will come back with fire.

Cons

I don’t see this as a con but some people are just not built for a startup like this and including myself we couldn’t match the team’s pace and energy. Anyone willing to commit and question your status quo, and willing to change yourself from the core, this is the place to be. If not this not your cup of tea.

Advice to Management

Kavin is super smart. Super ambitious. Super human. I encourage everyone in hike to believe in him. I encourage Kavin to just allow some product ideas to be filtered closely and give time for them to settle. Other than that, I am a fan of hike and Kavin for the rest of my life. Wish you guys nothing but great luck.

Hike2019-04-12
  1. "TA Manager"

I have been working at Hike full-time

Pros

work life balance is good

Cons

infrastructure is not that good

Hike2019-11-17
  2. "good environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I have been working at Hike full-time for more than a year

Pros

lot of perks, all needs taken care of

Cons

There is major issue with management. Aesthetic value of product is massively compromised . Hired expertise and talent is not been used properly in the company.

Advice to Management

can be better

Hike2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Hike.