1. "Best Product Based Company to work at"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked there for almost 3 years 1. You got to learn multiple engineering based domains which most of companies don't even require. Since the product is entirely engineering driven 2. Very flexible culture in terms of projects and office timings . 3. Awesome food + Non CTC perks + Inducive Office environment 4. You grow not only in what you do but wholesome. You get knowledge of design , data , product almost everything everyday . 5. Fast learning Curve for freshers 6. CEO of the company is very motivating , encouraging and keeps everything transparent with the team and There will be meetups He will interact with different teams explaining product strategy going forward and clearing all doubts , taking feedbacks and addressing the problems faces by individual team 7. Flat Heirarchy. I have closely worked with VPO of the company . He keeps us motivated and helped me multiple times in giving product , UX and engineering suggestions and feedbacks.

Cons

Since I joined as a fresher I couldn't think of any con for fresher like me . Only Thing I would say We should reply on young talent.

1. "No fun"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Snellville, GA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Hike for more than 3 years

Pros

I like the food here

Cons

I don’t like the people here

Continue reading
  2. "Awesome place for high impact individuals"

Current Employee - Member of Art Department in New Delhi

I have been working at Hike full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meritocracy, High Agility, Employee Friendly Policies, Awesome Workplace Infra, Transparent, High Energy, Total Involvement, Insanely High Bar on People.

Cons

Not for the weak at heart, you might feel left out if you don't perform on the level of others, very high expectation - go big or go home, insanely high-bar on people (yes can be a CON for people with the wrong mindset). Leave your ego outside the building and you'll be fine.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Hike.