Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

good

30 Mar 2021 - Service Technician in Nadiad
    Business Outlook

Pros

good good good good good

Cons

none none none none none

Be the first to find this review helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A job that feels like home.

17 May 2021 - Social Media in East Peoria, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive training Extensive support Diversity Flexible Low turn over rate Fun

Cons

Pay inconvenient privacy policies, like you can't have paper around your desk or a window to look out of. Inconvenient security policies as well, having to keep track of lots of different and ever changing passwords.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! They help others understand the good and not-so with companies and roles within the call center industry. We really appreciate former and current employees about the positive experiences they have had with us. As you mention, we are very proud of our inclusivity, which typifies our global organization. We do understand that the Call Centre industry is quite unique, so our interview process and realistic job previews are robust and honest. There is going to be privileged information on your screen therefore your work environment needs to be set up so that information is protected. We are proud of our industry-leading training that offers our new employees multiple ways to develop, learn, grow, and progress. Our training is second to none and sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. Thank you for being part of Team HGS.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Moving to new department

12 May 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

•I think $11 is good for a starting pay •Not a big penalty for being late

Cons

•My department started as a stay at home position, but we soon found out that we would have to come in. No one wanted to come in, so we literally only had about 10 people in the building within our department. It was stressful answering so many calls with only a few people. The wait time was literally over 2 hrs and the customers would get so mad! •Too much drama with coworkers (always having to hear others arguing) •I’ve been laid off since March 2021 due to a temporary position. I was told that they are still trying to get in touch with recruiting to place me somewhere else. It is now May 2021 and I still do not have a job, so that sucks I’ve been waiting to here back from someone. •They increased the pay, so that people would come into the office. My friend had worked there for 3 years. I was new and was making the same about of money as her. Not much room to improve. •We had to take a surveys before entering to see if we were showing any sick symptoms. Most of us lied, just so we could come in and make money. Someone could have the flu, but the company wants you to still come in if it’s not deadly. •Overall this place is very unorganized. It’s hard to get in contact with HR.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The Contact Centre industry is quite unique and we understand not for everyone, so our interview process and realistic job previews are robust and honest. Having said that, during these uncertain times, we are proud to offer stable full-time, safe, work-from-home positions coupled with excellent health benefits and paid training. The COVID Questionnaire that you would have taken was for your and your colleagues' protection. We are proud of our industry-leading training that offers our new employees multiple ways to develop, learn, grow, and progress in the safety of your own home. Nearly all our employees work from home currently if it is at all possible with very few socially distanced employees within our remaining locations. Our training is second to none and sets our agents up for a life of opportunities with future-proof and transferable skills. Thank you for being part of Team HGS, and we wish you well for the future.

Discover more reviews about Hinduja Global Solutions.