Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best job I've had in UK or US.

Aug 15, 2019 - Assistant Manager in Columbia, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

A growing company that offers good promotion prospects if you are prepared to put the effort in. Every other weekend off too is a great bonus in the retail sector.

Cons

a Few days a week will be hard work and long hours, but not all the time. Stock tracking and registers, at store level, are behind the times.

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-former

Loved the people and the customers

Mar 14, 2022 - Calls Center Agentin in Bentonville, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved helping others and teaching younger people how to count back correct change. I have a 15 year background in banking.

Cons

It was a long day to stand for a straight 8 to 9 hours a day. I recently had a back surgery and am not where I can do that type of thing right now.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Decent job

May 16, 2022 - Custom Framer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent benefits- you can get insurance with the company for a decent price. You usually don't leave too late after closing unless it's closer to the end of the year. Payed vacation, increases with time you've worked there.

Cons

Hours- you will have to close and open different days, if you have a good manager they usually try to make it consistent. More hours durring the last months of the year, not as many durring spring. Not many people are in the frame shop which can be stressful when it gets busy.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hobby Lobby.