Hotjar - Concept Does not Scale | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Concept Does not Scale"

Former Employee - Devops Engineer

I worked at Hotjar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Perks, remote work location.

Cons

CEO has no idea of the future and the Marketshare he wants to get in the analytics market. Don't think this company will reach a peak growth. Typical European working attitude.

Hotjar2019-06-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best company I have worked for by far"

Current Employee - Paid Marketing Specialist in York, England

I have been working at Hotjar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rigorous recruitment process to ensure you are the right fit for the role and the role is right for you too Transparency Honesty Friendliness Lots of opportunity for personal development People who genuinely care and want to see you succeed People who listen and take feedback on board Regular 1:1s with your lead Trust Remote working Work the hours you are at your best

Cons

As long as you can manage your working time, ensuring you don't over-work yourself (which is a risk when working remote) there are no cons for me.

Advice to Management

I know I am not the only one to get wow moments almost every day at Hotjar, so continue as you are!

Hotjar2019-11-14
  2. "Great experience"

I have been working at Hotjar full-time for less than a year

Pros

The hiring process is great, the concept of doing a task and allowing you to be fully involved with the team gives you a very good idea of the company before you actually join. In general, awesome company to work for, you know that the company really takes care of the employees and on top of that the product is great and overall the company has a very bright future ahead. The team is very diverse with a very open... culture and high level of expertise.

Cons

Can't really think of anything that's a con per se. One thing to think about is that working remotely might take some getting used to if you've never tried it before but it can open a world of amazing possibilities.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Hotjar2019-01-29

Discover more reviews about Hotjar.