"Thank you Icertis!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Pune

I have been working at Icertis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined 2 years ago and it was the best decisions. Learning a lot, building my cv, enjoying with Icertians (@friends now). Management which listens and acts (on good suggestions)

Cons

0 for me. Some people complain but I have watched them and they are always in complaining mode...

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We value your feedback and appreciate the time you invested to tell us about your experience. Please continue to share suggestions with our leaders and our HR team on how we can strengthen and support each other in our aligned communication efforts.

1. "Great company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Icertis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing growth, core values and focus on customers and employees.

Cons

Rapid growth means you have to keep on your feet to keep up with the incoming work!

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a very exciting time to be at Icertis. The ability to thrive in a constantly changing landscape is critical as we continue to excel and exceed the goals and milestones we’ve set for ourselves. Equally important is our commitment to teamwork and support of one another in our efforts to deliver exceptional products, service and experience to our customers.

2. "Good benefits, great product, approachable sr. execs"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Director in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Icertis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good healthcare and matching 401k. Free lunches daily. Great product.

Cons

Toxic managers are not removed quickly enough. Pay is below the market average in the area. Very stingy on equity grants

GM, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us.  We agree, we do have an amazing product and our awards like being named to Forbes AI 50 List for second consecutive year, the Tech Impact award, and position in the Gartner magic quadrant https://www.icertis.com/gartner-2020-magic-quadrant-leader/ support our mutual conclusion!  As we are growing fast, we do falter. When we do, we fall back to our values to make it right. We encourage employees to share their concerns with their managers, HR or all the way to the senior executives.  Our leaders personally invest a lot of time in hearing feedback from our teams and engaging their help in driving change. We also know investing in our leaders’ development is imperative to our growth and success. After a revamp of our leadership program delivery methodology due to COVID-19, we just rolled out our Global Emerging Leadership (ELP) and Strive Towards Excellence (STEP) programs for up and coming and established managers at Icertis. Keep an eye on our Social Media pages and follow the journey of these up and coming leaders at Icertis! We are constantly benchmarking our total compensation packages to ensure we are competitive and working to ensure our roles are built to be challenging and meaningful for all Icertians. Our co-founders, Samir Bodas and Monish Darda wants all Icertians to have the opportunity to be owners of the company so all employees do get equity. Thank you again and we look forward to our paths crossing again in the future. Brooke

Discover more reviews about Icertis.