Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great experience from interview to spend time in icertis.

5 May 2021 - S S E(Senior Software Engineer) in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can enjoy both carrier growth and personal life.

Cons

Technical growth limitation in the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Associate Director

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are part of our team and we're so fortunate to have your support in building a great consequential company with your support.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Topnotch Company as Advertised

28 May 2021 - General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership embraces FORTE values & culture; evident throughout the organization. Empathy and support for all Icertians from top down is real. Exciting growth and dominance in the CLM market.

Cons

Some internal processes still maturing - takes a while to figure out where to go for what. Onboarding process still a bit fragmented; but improving over time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Associate Director

Thanks for your review! You have truly captured our culture and the work we do! We really appreciate you taking the time to spread the word about us being a topnotch Company. It takes a lot of work and this feedback coming from a new Icertian makes us especially #icertisproud! We do believe we are building something special here! And that comes from strong, inspiring, and visionary leaders, a solid foundation built on our FORTE values, a focus on empathy the wellbeing of all stakeholders (internal and external), and lastly an award-winning product. As we scale rapidly, we will have some misses, but as you point out, we learn from it and improve every day. We have made note of your feedback about leveraging new leaders’ experience and will try and work on it. We hope you have an exciting time working with us.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's just an okay company

30 Mar 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of new tools to learn There are some good and nice colleagues Free lunch everyday (pre COVID) Generous holidays (16 days including a week off during July 4th and 2 floating days) Volunteer time off.

Cons

Work life balance can be very challenging. You’re expected to work day and night to complete all your projects. Slow promotion and the promotion is not based on your performance. I see many people sitting in the same position for 2-3 years. Even if you work day and night to exceed all the expectations, you still won’t get a promotion. Politics and favoritism: happen everywhere but it’s a bit too much here. If you’re your boss’ favor, you’re golden. If not, good luck! High turnover: they keep hiring since many people are leaving. There are only a few people with more than 3 year tenure. Stock Option is a joke. Make sure to negotiate and know # of stock options you will get. The recruiter will say you will know after 6 months working here. Don’t listen to them, insist to know # stock options they will give you and negotiate harshly. Remember, there’s no RSU or ESPP. All the recognition and awards go to the Sales team There’s no exit strategy, no plan to go IPO or get acquired Lack of processes.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback, it’s an opportunity for us to learn. We're glad you appreciate our best-in-class benefits and are sorry to hear that you were frustrated without work-life balance. We want all Icertians to take care of self, as one of our four rings of responsibility. To encourage that, we have launched multiple initiatives like LifeWorks and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous vacation policy with planned time-offs (14 designated vacation days, 2 floating days, 7 volunteer days to fight racism). When it comes to appraisals, we don’t take the traditional approaches of ratings and stacked ranks. We believe in a more reflective approach and an ongoing dialogue with your manager about performance, goals and work-life balance. We are growing rapidly globally, resulting in continuous hiring. We hear your frustrations and will continue to work on the way we recognize all employees and ensure that everyone feels included in our FORTE culture. We wish you the best of luck in your new role.

Discover more reviews about Icertis.