InVision - Dream job | Glassdoor.co.in

"Dream job"

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at InVision is a privilege. The people are talented, intelligent, fun to work with and know how to get things done. No project is too big or ambitious. Resources are supplied to get great ideas off of the ground. The flexibility of working remotely is a huge bonus. Opportunities for growth are given to those that show ambition and deliver results. I can't recommend working here enough.

Cons

Onboarding could be standardized and use some improvement. The company is constantly growing (which is positive), but it inevitably leads to constantly evolving processes/structure which can be difficult to keep up with at times.

Advice to Management

Keep putting belief in employees that deliver results. Keep pursuing the challenging ideas that no one else will.

InVision2016-10-31

"Remote is the future - but it is not for everyone"

Current Employee - Enterprise Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote-fully. This creates a great culture of trust, freedom and accountability. We value human connexions much more and whenever we have a chance to meet our colleagues and clients, we make the most out of it. It requires for the company to be a lot more efficient and communication to be a key part of everyday - you can't see what is happening, so you have to ask and respond. Really enjoy this condition and... probably wouldn't be able to go back to an office job.

Cons

It requires a lot more from you - the day doesn't end when you leave the office, the office is your house. So often times you'll work long hours and the work/life balance can be a bit blurred. Also with the company being primarily based in the US, us in EMEA sometimes have to adapt to plans and processes that were not entirely designed to fit our market and needs.

InVision2019-09-11

"Great Company to Unleash Your Creativity"

Current Employee - Program Specialist

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely collaborative and team-focused environment. Positive culture, that nurtures creativity and self improvement throughout all departments. Flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO provide great life/work balance. Management (even at the highest levels) ensures your voice is heard and provide plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the company.

Cons

None so far. I had anticipated that working remotely may be a challenge but the infrastructure of the company is set up in such a way where it was a very easy transition from a traditional office culture.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

InVision2019-09-04

Discover more reviews about InVision.