InVision - Hands down, best job I've ever had! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Hands down, best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Design

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Company vision - Some of the best people I've met - Distributed team: it's great to work with such a high bar of diverse talent and interact daily with team members from around world - Great perks and benefits

Cons

- Remote work isn't for everyone, communication at times can be tricky.. But some of these challenges have made me develop skills that I would not have picked up anywhere else!

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring your teams do great work. You've created a strong culture and are building something amazing!

InVision2018-03-15
  1. "Category-defining business that lets its people work anywhere they want"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's one thing to be remote, it's another to offer a great remote working experience. InVision is writing the book on how to make remote teaming work. Great benefits including a $100/month coffee card, unlimited PTO, and about 4 opportunities every year for InVisioners to get together in real life. The people InVision hires are one of a kind. Humble, smart, and creative. Whether they stay at InVision for... one year or five, they always leave InVision with a great mark left on the organization (and, not to mention, they get recruited by other top companies for their next plays).

Cons

Due to a lot of turnover in product, engineering, and design, our product execution has been questionable...leaving the sales team frustrated. Leadership can be doing more to engage their employees with transparency and finding unique ways to create memorable employee experiences. We need to keep reaching higher to retain our top talent.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in our product teams and bring in talent who can execute, innovate, and be great partners to sales.

InVision2019-10-18

"Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!"

Current Employee - BDR in Boston, MA

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely love working for InVision, great company with a great leadership team. Pros - Great health benefits - Cafe card for coffee/snacks - Work from anywhere!!! - Career growth/development opportunities

Cons

Remote work environment isn't for everyone !

InVision2019-10-02

Discover more reviews about InVision.