InVision - InVision Review | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "InVision Review"

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for.

Cons

There is nothing negative about this company

InVision2019-04-10
  1. "Amazing culture, great opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales Operations

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working here. Lots to learn. Great impactful opportunities. Leaders are attentive and care

Cons

You need to be comfortable working remotely (home/coffee shop/wework) as we don't have office space

InVision2019-07-01

"Career-launching company, talented people, growth opportunities, autonomy, exciting industry, etc"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots talented, quality people here. High bar as InVision attracts top talent all over the world, so the co is full of self-motivated, high caliber folks. Autonomy to be creative/entrepreneurial. Exciting growth stage (see career-launching list by Wealthfront if relevant to your interests)

Cons

Remote is certainly for me, but it's not for everybody..self-awareness and proactivity is key to making this a successful setup. Definitely mid-stage growth co and not all processes are dialed in - pros and cons to this - def pro to me to be able to add value in material way, but not for everybody.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage new ideas and strategies rather than resting on what has worked in the past (explore and exploit). Continue to reward folks for stepping outside of their specific job description to explore new ways to add value. Continue to invest in strong culture and people's career interests. Keep long term thinking/vision, not racing for short term value extraction.

InVision2019-06-23

Discover more reviews about InVision.