"High level of trust"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at Influitive just over a year now and so far, I'm really enjoying it. From day one, I have been given a high level of trust and autonomy to do my job, which is empowering and allows you to be creative in the role that you do. My team is great and for the most part, people are super friendly and always willing to help. I love the cross-departmental collaboration that has improved in recent months and the whole company seems so much more aligned on our goals than previously. There are also nice perks like catered lunches, free snacks, gym, and socials.

Cons

It took me a while to find my feet in the company as the onboarding process when I joined seemed a bit disjointed. I kept being told about this "great culture" but wasn't seeing it so much in action. There does not seem to be a clear structure for product releases and mixed messages can sometimes be sent via the many communication channels that we use.

Continue reading

Influitive Response

June 4, 2017CEO

Thanks for your review, and your recognition of our improved cross-team execution, empowerment and the friendliness of the team. This makes me very happy. All of these items contribute to having a good time at work. On the onboarding issues - this is the second time I've heard about this recently and I'm on top of it, getting involved personally so that we have a 5* on-boarding & integration process. It's very costly to have new employees not fully engaged because they are not integrated. We're not a raw startup anymore and can apply the same successful approach we take for so many other experiences for the new employee experience. I'd love for you to be part of the solution here by providing your feedback and prioritized list of improvements to the Talent team. There are a lot of things we can do here but we do not know what is most important for improving the experience. On the product release lack of structure - tough problem in every company I've been in. In my next 1:1 with product and marketing folks I'll dig in. I know that some significant improvements are coming. Thanks for spending more than a year with us supporting the success of our customers. Upward and onward!

1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Continue reading
  2. "Good Company Culture"

4.0

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Discover more reviews about Influitive.