"Love the people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't speak for the entire company but I have an amazing manager who's invested in my growth, with monthly 1:1s specific to this and setting up key milestones to ensure that I'm hitting my goals and challenging myself to grow. To complement this, there's an education budget for everyone, along with personalized learning and development plans (and manager training for new people managers). Some other perks like catered lunches, stocked fridge, ping pong, VR, monthly socials, unlimited vacation, etc. but it's the first point that really keeps me here - people who trust and empower you to learn and grow beyond your normal means.

Cons

You can say 'organized chaos' isn't for everyone but it's definitely an environment that I enjoy and thrive in. Not for those who want to coast since there's still much to be done to bring our vision to life (I'm biased since driven people tend to drive me too).

Continue reading
  1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Continue reading
  2. "Good Company Culture"

4.0

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Discover more reviews about Influitive.