"Dream Come True"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They care about you. This is a people-first company, and they can afford to be because they are so careful about who they bring in, and then shower them with trust and love. - Managers are empathetic, and really, genuinely prioritize helping me with my career goals! - Transparency within the company is great, and wherever there's an opportunity to improve, they take it. Your voice is heard. - Obviously it's a beautiful office space with catered lunch on Mondays and Fridays, snacks all week (including lots of breakfast food), hammocks, beer etc. But the genuine love and happiness in every single employee is the best part.

Cons

It's really hard to think of cons. I would say that I wish there was more window space for everybody and more common spaces with natural night if I'm being picky.

Continue reading

Influitive Response

August 28, 2018CEO

Well one way to make my vacation even better is to read reviews like this. Thanks so much for your recognition of what makes Influitive a wonderful place for me to work - the love that everyone here has for one another. That's what a truly effective team is all about - people care about each others success. Your team is particularly effective at this and if you keep doing what you have been doing, one day we may move into an office where there is more natural light for everyone!

1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Continue reading
  2. "Good Company Culture"

4.0

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Discover more reviews about Influitive.