Influitive - One of the best workplaces in Toronto! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and stay focused!

Influitive2019-03-11

"Amazing Workplace"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although founded in 2010, the company has a great tech start-up vibe but with a degree of maturity. The people, workplace, and culture are all amazing and although a lot of expected of you, you're treated like an adult and given a lot of autonomy and professional freedom. Management is always receptive to finding a better way to do things and teams are small but close-knit and always willing to help one another out.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. I wanted to write this review a few weeks after being hired but figured I'd wait and see if they honeymoon period went away and it hasn't. Every day I come to work is better than the last and although we have our obstacles to overcome along the way, the team pulls together and always gets it done and has fun while at it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you've built an amazing workplace where people are respected and given a voice. The empowerment and autonomy that is given to employees at all levels are awesome. Please consider RRSP match sometime in the future :)

Influitive2019-07-15
  2. "Great place to work for internship"

Current Employee - Software Engineer-In-Test(QA) in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive for less than a year

Pros

- Great internship program, including frequent intern outings which creates a great sense of community - Plenty of opportunities to learn and take on your own projects - Great company culture - Free catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen - Excellent location in downtown Toronto

Cons

No cons to list here

Influitive2019-07-16

Discover more reviews about Influitive.