1. "The most toxic company I've ever worked for"

1.0
    Former Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Integro Insurance Brokers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Absolutely nothing. Can't recommend one thing.

Cons

Wow, where to even begin. This was the worst company I've ever worked for. Not only is senior management incompetent but also mysognistic and toxic. Constant sexual harassment jokes were made, constant verbal harassment. Constant belittling. There is absolutely nothing good to say about this company.. this is the second time they're being sold in 5 years so that should tell you how bad they are at managing their finances. There is no HR.. so even if i wanted to complain about the toxicity that was going on, I couldn't. Also, there is no CEO. hasnt been for years. Expect to work long hours, work weekends and never be thanked.

Continue reading
    Integro Insurance Brokers2019-09-17

Other Employee Reviews

"A Growth-Oriented Company in Transition - Positive Outlook"

5.0

I have been working at Integro Insurance Brokers full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Client focused culture - Competitive salaries - Interesting and unique areas of specialization - Colleagues are friendly and engaged - Management is accessible and more than willing to roll up their sleeves - Tends to operate as a meritocracy, where talent and ability matter more than how long you've been there - Recent acquisitions have re-injected the entrepreneurial spirit that originally inspired the company's founding in 2005. You get the sense that the Integro of today is not the Integro of 2-3 years ago (in a good way)

Cons

- Some growing pains associated with being a relatively new/growing company, including outdated office layouts/furniture in some cities and relatively low-tech administration of benefits.

Continue reading
    Integro Insurance Brokers2018-04-03
  2. "Good Company"

4.0
    Former Intern - Actuarial Intern in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Integro Insurance Brokers for less than a year

Pros

very friendly coworkers, helpful coworkers, flexible, diverse, accommodating, knowledgeable

Cons

Chief Actuary could be a bit more personable, and my one recommendation from personal experience would be to have some formal training for employees new in the insurance field so they can feel more comfortable and be brought up to speed in a less stressful manner.

Integro Insurance Brokers2019-10-31

Discover more reviews about Integro Insurance Brokers.