InterContinental Hotels Group - Company Expierence | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Company Expierence"

Current Employee - Analyst IT Process Management in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work environment, Free to discuss anything to the manager, Friendly culture

Cons

From my point of view i.e nothing for me now.

InterContinental Hotels Group2019-12-12
  1. "General Manager"

Current Employee - General Manager in Fort Benning, GA

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I love our company and always have-even though like every company it has it's up and down moments. You have to work hard in hotels-no doubt-but you can work your way up as far as you want to go. Once, our CEO started in our company as a doorman! I know our current CEO and he worked his way up too and is doing a brilliant job. Every day is a different day and everything is fast paced and high stress but I find that fun!

Cons

It's a company-that means there will be be layers-there will be decisions that are stock holder driven-that comes with every company. When you first start in the hotel industry-if you want to move up-you are NOT going to dictate your schedule and you WILL work all the time! But you will be rewarded for it and our company seems to do better than most at moving people up quickly that work hard and care.

Advice to Management

Keep it up-I love the way you are guest focused and support the hotels instead of having the corporate office demand from the hotels! I love the metrics-everyone should have simple, understandable targets to accomplish (not easy just understandable!) and we clearly know what we need to do to get to be a Great Hotel Guests Love!

InterContinental Hotels Group2019-01-10
  2. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

-Awesome team to learn and grow from

Cons

-No Cons! The team is always so helpful whenever anyone needs help.

InterContinental Hotels Group2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about InterContinental Hotels Group.