Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

There is no better company than JTI

Mar 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the only company which really cares about its employees. The reason why every year they are winning TOP EMPLOYER award. Very positive and friendly environment. People are very nice and supportive. Many things to learn and explore. No one will push or force you anything. Everything is done as per the project plan. Pay scale and bonus are very nice. You will have the opportunity to travel other countries. The people and culture team is also very nice and helpful.

Cons

Salary hike is very low

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Response

Social Community Manager

Hello, thank you so much for all of your feedback and taking time to leave your review. We are happy to hear you found positive points to express from your time with us at JTI, and we also greatly appreciate the constructive feedback on those areas for improvement. We take everything on board and will feed this back into the relevant teams accordingly, to ensure we always moving forward in the right direction as a company. We wish all the best for your future endeavours, please stay safe and well.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Sales

Oct 17, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to learn and grow

Cons

lot of work and hard

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good enough

Sep 6, 2021 - Sales Associate in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grear co workers in the office.

Cons

Do not pay enough money per month.

Continue reading

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Response

Social Community Manager

Hi, thank you for the taking the time to write your review we really appreciate all of the feedback. Firstly, we’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time at JTI and have such positive things to say. Secondly, thank you for the constructive feedback on how we can improve as a company. We always strive to do the best for our people, so all feedback is always welcome and fed back into the relevant teams. We wish you all the best for the future and thank you for making such an impact to your team.

Discover more reviews about JTI - Japan Tobacco International.