Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company ever

Mar 20, 2020 - Quality Assurance Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros - they hire only slaves

Cons

You will be treated like a slave. You do not have the right to suggest or put any inputs - you only have to do things that you are told, even if it is not a part of your job role. In fact, you will only be given work that’s not a part of your job role. So be ready to wipe the boss’s shoes

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Environment

Mar 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a fun group of people. Everyone is willing to pitch in and help out in any way they can. Everyone is approachable and working towards the same goal. Autonomy and work life balance is valued.

Cons

I can not think of anything at this time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

K12 Insight Response

Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at K12 Insight. We believe in building strong relationships and making meaningful connections — with clients and each other. We are so fortunate to have a team of people who embody our core values: caring, fierce, remarkable, resourceful, and innovative. We also know how important it is to have work-life balance because people can do their best work when they feel rested and have time to fill their cups outside of work.

2. 3.0
    Former Intern

Enjoyable but...

Mar 20, 2022 - Summer Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good mentorship from my personal manager, small company, intimate

Cons

Did not feel I learned as much as I could have, low training opportunities

Be the first to find this review helpful

K12 Insight Response

Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you received good mentorship from your personal manager. We also appreciate your feedback on training opportunities during your internship. Our internship program offers students and recent graduates with real-world experience that helps them build their skills and prepare for careers. We are committed to providing top-notch professional development to all of our team members and encourage them to share regularly with their managers areas where they'd like to grow and learn new skills. Thank you again for sharing your feedback because it helps us make sure we're providing our interns with the best experience that prepares them for future careers.

Discover more reviews about K12 Insight.